Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September Product Release - Hessian Flowers

It's September and the weather is getting warmer,
the flowers are out and Summer's on it's way!
I love this time of year!

This month it's going to work a little different.
I'll be showcasing our  *NEW* Monthly Product via our Facebook page.

To be in the running for a $25 Gift Voucher to spend at Chelley Bean Designs,
just pop over to the Chelley Bean Facebook page.

1. Click on the photo on the Facebook page
2. Share with all your friends
3. Then leave me a comment to let me know you have!

Easy as 1,2,3!
























I'll be drawing the winner just before the Product Release of the new Hessian flowers!
Check out the September Product Release - Hessian Flowers events page!

There's something else in store as an added bonus, but I'll tell you about that
later in the week! It's a secret...Shhh!

The new products will be uploaded to the Facebook page on friday during the day,
in readiness for friday night's release.
Please don't comment til I say Go, which will be at 8pm!

Lots of sneaks through the week!

Chat soon,

No comments: